The baby set consists of high back and rail supports. Your child can start using Tripp Trapp® with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set™ when they are able to sit up unaided, usually around the age of 6-9 months. It can be used until your child is approximately 3 years, providing protected seating for your child. The baby set is available in the same colour range as the Tripp Trapp® chair.
To give babies and smaller children even better support, Tripp Trapp® is available with a baby set in the same range of colours as the chair. When the child is ready to climb in and out of the chair by themselves, the baby set is no longer needed.
- Safe and comfortable seat with freedom to move.
- Allows only one leg through each leg-opening.
- Integrated Crotch-strap.
- Easy assembly/removal – no tools needed.
- Quick removal for cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Wide rail, more comfortable support for your child.
- Ensures correct seat depth, promotes good posture and back support